Don’t miss a deadline! Check out all the important dates for the conference here.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Please submit abstracts via the online form below.
- Abstracts are to be clear and present original research results. The hypothesis should be clearly stated. The abstract may contain more than one paragraph (but no more than 250 words). No more than 4 key references using 120 words or less should be cited.
- All submissions will be independently peer-reviewed based on scientific or clinical quality and topical relevance.
- To submit an abstract you must register for the conference. The cost to attend the conference is AU$50 (+admin fee) and includes:
– Attendance at all six sessions;
– Inclusion of Abstract in the conference Abstract book (subject to Scientific Conference Committee approval);
– If Abstract is selected by the Scientific Conference Committee, a 10 minute (+5 minute Q&A) speaking position in the Conference Programme.
- No more than two abstracts per registrant are permitted.
Downloading this example Abstract Template may assist you in formatting your work. We suggest that you use this simple 1 page Microsoft Word file as a guide to draft and save your work. Please note that when copy/pasting into the online form we recommend pasting as PLAIN TEXT so that your word count is not affected by hidden coding in the word processing programme.